I should've called.
我应该先打电话。
I thought I'd come here and sweep you off your feet or something.
我以为我可以来把你迷倒。
Daisy. Come on.
黛丝!快点!
Let's go. Be right there.
走吧,我马上来。
Seems nice.
他好像人很好。
Do you love him?
你爱他吗?
I think so.
应该吧。
I'm happy for you.
我替你高兴。
Maybe I'll see you at home.
也许可以在新奥尔良见。
Okay.
好。
I enjoyed the show.
我很喜欢那场表演。
He came to tell me...
他是来告诉我。
his father had died.
他父亲过身。
You couldn't have known.
你不可能知道。
I was 23. I just didn't care.
当年我23岁,什么都不在乎。
Some photographs, I think...
我有些照片。
What did you do next?
后来你做了什么?
in front of my gray bag.
应该在灰色手袋前面。
I was as good a dancer as I was ever gonna be.
我的舞蹈生涯达到高峰。
For five years, I...
整整五年。?