Joe.
乔.
Hello. -Hi. How are you?
你好. -嗨. 你好吗?
Great. Thank you so much for this. You’re a pal.
很好. 谢谢你让我们来. 你真是好人.
It’s a pleasure. Your timing is perfect.
这是我的荣幸. 你安排的非常好.
There it is.
就是这个.
That’s Jackson Pollock. -ln a word. –
这是杰克逊 波洛克. -总之.
I was getting used to the idea of dead, maggoty meat being art, now this.
我已经习惯了这些无聊的主题, 先说长蛆的烂肉是艺术, 现在轮到这个.
Please don’t tell me we have to write a paper about it.
请别告诉我们又要为这个写点什么.
Do me a favor.
拜托啊.
Do yourselves a favor. Stop talking and look.
拜托你们自己吧. 闭上嘴,好好欣赏.
You’re not required to write a paper. You’re not even required to like it.
你们毋须为此写任何文字. 甚至你们不必喜欢它.
You are required...
你们该做的...
to consider it. ...
是思考.
That’s your only assignment today. When you’re done, you may leave.
这就是今天你们唯一的作业. 完成后, 便可以离开.
Thank God Betty isn’t here.
感谢上帝贝蒂不在这里.
Where did you come from?
你从哪里来?
Mars.
火星.
What a coincidence.
真巧.
Tom Donegal came by to see Joan. So I hopped a ride.
汤姆 唐戈过来找琼. 我要求搭顺风车.
Why?
为何?
So I could do this:
于是,我就可以来……