Coffee?
要咖啡吗?
Guess who has an early Christmas present?
猜猜谁先得到圣诞礼物?
Oh, my! How can you live like this? -Like what?
噢,你怎么能这么生活? -怎么了?
We’ll just wait for you to tidy up a bit.
我们只好等你先收拾一下了.
In this lifetime? It’ll never happen. Come here, beautiful.
这辈子别指望了? 她从未收拾过. 抱一下, 美人.
What are you doing here?
你怎么来啦?
You still like it here? -I do. I like getting to know the girls.
你还喜欢待在这儿? -是的. 我愿意逐步去了解这些女孩子.
Most of the time.
绝大多数时间里.
And the weather. –Yeah, the weather’s nice.
气候呢. -气候挺不错.
Are you freezing? -Yeah.
你不冷吗? -冷啊.
Your lips are a little blue. -I like them that way.
你的嘴唇都变蓝了. -我喜欢它们这样.
Why didn’t you bring a coat?
给你穿件外套吧?
Bill.
比尔.
Giselle, what are you doing here?
杰斯丽, 你在这儿干嘛呢?
Freezing.
冻死了.
Look, it’s over. I can’t see you anymore.
瞧,我们已经结束了. 我不能再见你了
I can’t. -I know.
不能见了. -我知道.
Really.
真的。
I just want to talk to you for a minute.
我只是要和你谈一会儿.
Come on.
求你了.