I hate this nightgown.
我讨厌这条睡袍。
I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.
我讨厌我所有的睡袍和内衣。
My dear, you have lovely things. - But I'm not 200 years old.
你的衣服很漂亮,但我不是老太婆。
Why can't I sleep in pyjamas? - Pyjamas!
为何我不能穿睡衣? 睡衣?
Just the top part.
只是上衣就好。
Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on?
你可知道有些人爱裸睡?
I rejoice to say I did not.
我乐意告诉你我不知道。
Listen.
听好。
Oh, and your slippers.
你的拖鞋。
Please put on your slippers and come away from the window.
快穿上拖鞋,远离窗边。
Your milk and crackers. - Everything we do is so wholesome.
牛奶和饼干 一切都这么刻板。
They'll help you to sleep.
这些有助你入睡。
I'm too tired to sleep. I shan't sleep a wink.
我太累了,无法入睡。
Now, my dear, if you don't mind, tomorrow's schedule.
公主,现在说一下明天的时间表。
if that's your preferred pronunciation, both are correct.
或是行程表,两者都是一样。
8.30, breakfast with the embassy staff.
八点半跟大使馆人员吃早餐。
9 o'clock, leave for the Polinari Automotive Works.
九点参观宝莲莱尼车厂。
to be presented with a small car.
你会获赠一部小汽车。
Thank you. - Which you won't accept.
谢谢!你不会收礼物。
No, thank you. - 10.35.
不,谢了!10点35分。
inspect agriculture organisation, who'll present you with an olive tree.
视察农业组织,他们会送橄榄树。
No, thank you. - Which you will accept.
不,谢了!你会收下这礼物。