Yeah.
怎么了?
I think you quit that one because you just decided not to try anymore.
我觉得你只是因为不想再尝试一下 所以就半途而废了
Look, try to see things from my point of view.
听着,你应该站在我的角度考虑一下
I am extremely disappointed with my life.
我对自己的生活感到失望至极
I never asked you to marry me.
我从来没要求你一定要娶我
Yeah, but I did.
是的,但是我还是娶了你
Well...
好吧…
...you don’t have to do me any more favors, then.
…你不用再为我做这么多好心事了
We’re not going to hold each other back anymore, okay?
我们不用再相互忍让对方了,好吗?
- Scar... - I’ll see you at court, okay? At the trial.
- 斯嘉… - 我们法院见吧?判决时再说
Naomi!
娜奥米
- You came. - Of course I came.
- 没想到你来了 - 我当然会来
What bridesmaid would I be if I didn’t hold your hand during the divorce?
我这个伴娘要是不在你离婚时 牵着你的手,那我成什么人了
Now, just remember. The first one’s always the hardest.
现在,只要记住 第一个总是最麻烦的
- Mike. - Naomi.
- 麦克 - 拉奥米
- Naomi. - I don’t care.
- 娜奥米 - 我才不管呢
Let’s get going. We got to get you ready. Back on the market.
我们快走 我得让你重整旗鼓,重登人生舞台
Yeah, I’m a real catch.
是啊,我是烦死了
Single mom with two teenage kids and manure caked under my fingernails.
有两个十几岁孩子的单亲妈妈 而且满手是泥
You’ll do great. You got the butt of a 12-year-old boy.
你会做得很棒的 你的屁股像十二岁的小男孩一样紧翘
That’s terrific. I hope our daughter heard that.
太可怕了 真希望我女儿看到你这丑恶的嘴脸
Ugh. When was the last time you waxed?
你上次除毛是什么时候?
Bye, Mike.
再见,麦克
Bye.
再见