Oh, I missed you.
噢,我好想你.
You’re beautiful.
你很漂亮.
Life without you...
生活中没有你...
just isn’t life. ...
就不是活着.
And I don’t want to go through life not living. Do you?
我可不想过行尸走肉的日子. 你想吗?
No.
不想.
I love you so much I would move to this elitist icebox if you want me to.
我爱你致深,只要你要求 我可以搬到这个精致的冰匣子来.
Make an honest man out of me.
做一个诚实的人
Miss Watson?
沃森小姐?
Hi. I didn’t know you were here.
嗨. 我不知道你也在.
Giselle Levy, Bill Dunbar, this is....
杰斯丽 利维, 比尔 杜巴, 这是....
This is my.... Paul. -Fiance.
这是我的.... 保罗. -未婚夫.
As of about a minute and a half ago. Paul Moore.
刚刚一分半钟,保罗 摩尔.
God. Congratulations! Your fiance?
上帝啊. 恭喜! 你的未婚夫?
You must be thrilled.
你一定激动地发抖呢.
I don’t think she’s caught her breath yet.
我想她可没那么紧张.
I haven’t.
我还好
Well, sit down. We’ll have a toast. -We’d love to. We’re in a hurry.
来,请坐. 我们喝酒庆祝一下. -非常乐意. 可是我们有些急事.
But that’s really great. Congratulations, old man.
但这真是太好了. 恭喜, 老兄.
Congratulations. Merry Christmas. -Come on, let’s....
恭喜. 圣诞快乐. -走吧,我们....
Best of tidings to you both. Bye.
祝福你们两位. 再见.