Thank you.
谢谢。
10.55, the new Foundling Home for orphans.
10点55分,新的孤儿院建造。
Laying of cornerstone, same speech as last Monday.
奠基仪式,跟上周同一篇演辞。
Trade relations. Yes.
贸易关系,对。
For the orphans? - Oh no, the other one.
孤儿院?不,另一篇。
Youth and progress. Precisely.
青年与进步,对了。
11.45, back here to rest.
11点45分回来休息。
No, that's wrong. 11.45, conference here with the press.
错了,11点45分回来开记者会。
Sweetness and decency.
友善与正直。
One o'clock sharp, lunch with foreign ministry.
一点整跟外国部长吃午餐。
You'll wear white lace and carry a bouquet.
你会穿花边裙和戴一个。
of very small pink roses.
小的粉红玫瑰花束。
3.05, presentation of a plaque. Thank you.
3点5分,获赠牌匾,谢谢!
4.10, review special guard of police. No, thank you.
4点10分检阅特警,不,谢了。
4.45, back here to change... How do you do? Charmed.
4点45分回来更衣,幸会。
Stop!
住口!
Stop, stop!
住口!
- It's all right, dear, it didn't spill. - I don't care if it spilled or not.
没关系,没打翻牛奶,我不管。
My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bannochhoven.
你不舒服,我找班诺医生来。
I don't want him. Please let me die in peace.
我不要见他,让我死掉好了。
You're not dying.Leave me!
你不会死的,别烦着我!
It's nerves. Control yourself, Ann.
是情绪问题,你要自控。
Your Highness!
公主殿下!