It's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Ms. Armstrong? I'm Ellen Parker, the principal.
艾小姐吗?我是派克校长
- Kate. - You must be Zoe.
- 请叫我凯特 - 你一定是柔儿
- Very nice to meet you. - Hello.
- 幸会 - 你好
I'll take you to the classroom and we'll meet your teacher.
我带你到教室见老师
There has to be someone better suited for this.
一定有更好的人能照顾她
I have no idea what to do with a kid, especially one who's lost her mother.
我不会带小孩,她才刚失去母亲
How do their minds work?
小孩到底在想什么?
I can't get Zoe to eat anything I make.
柔儿不肯吃我煮的东西
- What am I supposed to do, force her? - Maybe she misses her mother's cooking.
- 我该怎么办?逼她吃吗? - 也许她怀念妈妈煮的菜
My sister never cooked.
我老姐从来不煮菜
- She reheated. - Well, that's the point.
- 她只会用微波炉 - 这就是重点
Maybe Zoe needs something more familiar, less sophisticated.
也许柔儿想吃她习惯的食物,不是精致美食
What did you eat when you were a kid?
你小时候都吃什么?
- It's not the same. - What do you mean?
- 情况不同 - 什么意思?
My mother was an amazing cook.
我妈的厨艺一流
Of course, I was the only one who appreciated it.
当然了,只有我懂得欣赏
And after your mother passed away, did your father take over the cooking?
你妈过世后,你爸就负责做菜?
No. He didn't take over anything.
不,他什么都没负责
We were lucky if we even saw him at dinner.
吃晚饭时能看到他就很幸运了
- So who took care of the two of you? - Can we not get into this right now?
- 谁照顾你们两姐妹? - 能不能不要谈这件事?
Okay.
好吧