Bet five hundred.Five hundred. How many?
赌五百,我跟,多少张牌?
One.
一张。
I'll take one.Three.
我要一张,三张。
Four.
四张。
Two for Papa.
庄家要两张。
500 more.Without looking.
再下注五百,我照跟。
500,and I'll raise you 1,000.
我跟,还大你一千。
Two pairs.I've got three shy little sevens.
两对牌,我有三张七点。
A nervous straight. Come home, you fools.
同花顺,我赢光你们的。
Look at that, 6,500. Not bad, that's ten bucks.
6500里拉,不太差,即是10美元
One more round and I'm gonna throw you gents right out in the snow.
再来一局,你们就要清袋了。
I gotta get up early.
明天我要早起。
A date with Her Highness, who'll graciously pose for some pictures.
约见了公主,她会摆甫士拍照。
What do you mean early? My personal invitation says 11.45.
早起?我的请柬说是11点45分。
Could it be because you're ahead?
你赢了钱就想走?
It could.Works out fine for me.
有可能,我无所谓。
This is my last 5,000 and you hyenas are not gonna get it.
我只剩五千里拉,你们休想得到。
Thanks, Irving. See you at Ann's in the morning.
谢谢艾荣,明天在记者会见。
Ciao, Joe.Stay sober.
再见,阿祖,保持清醒。
All right, a little seven-card stud.
好了,再来一局。
So happy.
真开心。
How are you this evening?
你好吗?
Hey, hey.
小心。
Wake up.Thank you very much.
醒来,谢谢。
Wake up.No, thank you.
醒来,不,谢了。
Charmed.
幸会。
Charmed too.
幸会。
You may sit down.
你可以坐下了。
You'd better sit up, or you'll get picked up by the police.
你快起来,否则警察会抓你。
Police? Yes.
警察?是的。
2.15 and back here to change.
2点15分回来更衣。
You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
没酒量的人就不该喝酒。
"If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice" ,
“我死后还会听见你的声音”。
"beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice."
“我在墓中的灵魂依然欢欣”。
Do you know that poem?
你听过这首诗吗?
Whadda ya know?
真有意思。
You're well read, well dressed.
你学识好,衣着光鲜。
snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
却在街头打盹,你有何解释?
What the world needs.
世界需要的。
is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and.
是给友善正直的青年人回报。