No, Paul.
不行, 保罗.
Nancy’ll have a heart attack. She has these rules.
南希会生气的. 她有过规定.
Come on. -No.
来吧. -不行.
Why? -I said no. I’m not comfortable.
为什么不? -我说不行. 我不太舒服.
I’ll make up the convertible sofa.
我去收拾沙发床.
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You’re not kidding?
你不是开玩笑吧?
I just came 3000 miles to see you. I’m sleeping down here by myself?
我跑了3000英里来看你. 你就让我一个人睡?
Stop. Stop. Stop for a second.
停. 停. 停一下.
Tell me what the hell’s going on. -I don’t know.
告诉我他妈的究竟要干什么. -我不知道.
I feel like everything is getting away from me.
感觉上就好像一切都将弃我而去.
We haven’t actually, literally looked at each other for three months...
三个月了,我们没有真正的、 全心全意地望着对方了...
and now you’re here, and I have this ring on my finger. ...
现在你来了, 而且我戴上了你的戒指
Which makes you uncomfortable too?
这也让你不舒服了吗?
The last time I checked, we weren’t on this track.
上次我们在一起的时候, 我们还没到这一步.
When was the last time you checked?
上一次是什么时候?
Bill....
比尔....
The name is Paul.
我的名字是保罗.
I’m not saying no to you.
我并不是对你说不.
No, you’re not saying anything.
不,你什么都没说.
You never really do.
你根本就没那么做.