Go to Professor McGonagall!Hermione urged Neville. Report him!
“去找麦格教授!”赫敏催促纳威,“告他一状!”
Neville shook his head. I don't want more trouble, he mumbled.
纳威摇了摇头。“我不想再惹麻烦了。”他含糊地咕哝。
You've got to stand up to him, Neville! said Ron.
“你必须勇敢地对付他,纳威!”罗恩说,
He's used to walking all over people, but that's no reason to lie down in front of him and make it easier.
“他一贯盛气凌人,我们没有理由在他面前屈服,使他轻易得逞。”
There's no need to tell me I'm not brave enough to be in Gryffindor, Malfoy's already done that, Neville choked out.
“你不用对我说我胆子太小,不配待在格兰芬多,马尔福已经对我说过这个话了。”纳威哽咽着说。
Harry felt in the pocket of his robes and pulled out a Chocolate Frog, the very last one from the box Hermione had given him for Christmas.
哈利把手伸进长袍口袋,掏出一块马蹄形巧克力,这是圣诞节时赫敏送给他的那盒里的最后一块。
He gave it to Neville, who looked as though he might cry.
哈利把它递给纳威。纳威看上去快要哭了。
You're worth twelve of Malfoy, Harry said.
“你比十二个马尔福都强,”哈利说道,
The Sorting Hat chose you for Gryffindor, didn't it? And where's Malfoy? In stinking Slytherin.
“分院帽把你选进了格兰芬多,是吗?马尔福在哪里呢?在令人讨厌的斯莱特林。”
Neville's lips twitched in a weak smile as he unwrapped the frog.
纳威拆开马蹄形巧克力,嘴唇抽动着,露出一个无力的微笑。
Thanks, Harry... I think I'll go to bed.... D'you want the card, you collect them, don't you?
“谢谢你,哈利。我想去睡觉了……你要卡片吗?你收集卡片的,是吗?”
As Neville walked away, Harry looked at the Famous Wizard card.
纳威离去后,哈利看着那张著名巫师卡。
Dumbledore again, he said, He was the first one I ever...
“又是邓布利多,”他说,“我第一次就是……”
He gasped. He stared at the back of the card. Then he looked up at Ron and Hermione.
他倒抽一口冷气,瞪着卡片背面,然后抬头看着罗恩和赫敏。
I've found him! He whispered. I've found Flamel!
他倒抽一口冷气,瞪着卡片背面,然后抬头看着罗恩和赫敏。