手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 返老还童 > 正文

听电影《返老还童》学英语第56期:万物必将消失

来源:可可英语 编辑:justxrh   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I am so glad we didn't find one another when I was 26.

我很庆幸我26岁那年,我们没有在一起。 
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说?
I was so young.
当时我太年轻了。  
And you were so old.
你太老了。  
It happened when it was supposed to happen.
这个时机刚刚好。  
Hey, I will enjoy each and every moment I have with you.
我会享受跟你在一起的每一刻。
I bet I can stay out here longer than you.
我打赌我能撑得比你久。 
I bet you can't.
我打赌你不能。
You have barely a line or a crease.
你的脸一点皱纹都没有。  
Every day I have more wrinkles.
我每天都有新的皱纹。  
It's not fair.
这不公平。  
I love your wrinkles.
我爱你的皱纹。  
Both of them.
不管怎样我都爱你。  
What's it like growing younger?
变年轻是什么感觉?  
I can't really say.
我不知怎么说。  
I'm always looking out my own eyes.
我看不到自己身上的变化。  
Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy?
我脸松肉垮,你还会爱我吗?  
Will you still love me when I have acne?
我长青春痘。  
When I wet the bed?
或是尿床,你还会爱我吗?  
When I'm afraid of what's under the stairs?
当我害怕床底下有怪物?  
What?
怎么了?  
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?  
Well, I was thinking how nothing lasts.
我在想万物必将消逝。  
And what a shame that is.
真的很可惜。  
Some things last.
有些事不会消逝。  
Good night, Daisy.
晚安,黛丝。  
Good night, Benjamin.
晚安,班哲明。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wrinkle ['riŋkl]

想一想再看

n. 皱纹,方法,革新,瑕疵
vt. 使起皱纹

联想记忆
crease [kri:s]

想一想再看

n. 折痕 v. 起皱,弄皱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。