This is your private promenade deck, sir.
这里专供你们使用。
Would you be requiring anything?
有别的吩咐吗?
Hmm. Excuse me.
告退。
This one? No. It had a lot of faces on it.
这一幅?不对,是好多张脸那幅。
This is the one.
就是这幅。
Would you like all of them out, miss?
全都拿出来吗?
Yes, we need a little color in this room.
对,这房间需要些颜色。
Put it in there, in the wardrobe.
放到衣橱里。
God, not those finger paintings again. They certainly were a waste of money.
又要挂那些画?真是浪费钱。
The difference between Cal's taste in art and mine is that I have some.
这是我们不同之处,我觉得很棒。
They're fascinating, like being inside a dream or something.
像在梦里一般。
There's truth, but no logic. What's the artist's name?
真实却不合逻辑,画家叫什么名字?
Something Picasso. "Something Picasso."
毕加索什么的!毕加索什么的。
He won't amount to a thing. He won't, trust me.
他混不出名堂的,我保证。
Put the Degas in the bedroom. At least they were cheap.
德加的画挂在卧室。还好很便宜。
Ah, put it in the wardrobe.
放进衣柜。
At Cherbourg, a woman came a board named Margaret Brown.
在瑟堡,有个妇人上船,名叫玛格丽·布朗。
We all called her Molly.
我们都叫他莫莉。
History would call her "the Unsinkable Molly Brown."
历史将称她为“不沉的莫莉·布朗”。
Well, I wasn't about to wait all day for you, sonny.
别叫我等半天。
Here, you think you can manage?
来,提得动吗?
Her husband had struck gold some place out West.
可以,她丈夫在西部发现金矿。
and she was what mother called "newmoney. "
她就是母亲所说“新钱”。
By the next afternoon, we were steaming west from the coast of lreland.
第二天下午,我们从爱尔兰向西航行。
with nothing out a head of us but ocean.
前面什么都没有,只是一片汪洋大海。