Got the goodies. Where's the kitchen?
都是好东西,厨房呢?
Right there. Yeah, yeah, right. Okay, Yeah.
这里,对,好耶
Okay, sous-chef, put on your apron.
副主厨,穿上围裙
- Now, do you have a cast-iron pan? - Of course I have a cast-iron pan.
- 你有铸铁平底锅吗? - 当然有啰
Good.
很好
No, no, no. Don't touch my Tupperware.
不行…别碰我的盒子
Tonight, Zoe and I make dinner, and only Zoe and I. Zoe.
今晚我和柔儿负责做饭,只有我和柔儿
- But I could help. - But it's my wish.
- 我可以帮忙 - 这不是我的愿望
Tonight we're making pizza.
今晚我们要做比萨
- Pizza pans, please, sous-chef. - Okay.
- 副主厨,比萨平底盘 - 遵命
Gotta get the flour, little eggs, we'll roll some dough, okay?
- 面粉加蛋,咱们要杆面团,好吗? - 好
Work your hands in there. That's good.
直接用手揉,那样很棒
Get your fingers in there. Just like that.
用手指头,像这样
You create your own person and buy them pets but you have to make enough.
你可以自己做,还可以用买的…
Nice and round.
捏出圆形
Then when you're ready, go like that, then you go like that.
准备好就像这样往上抛
That was the first thing he taught me. Both hands. Gotta know how to do it.
这是第一课,学会用双手
That's what drapes over.
那就是会成褶状的东西
Right? Yeah, good, and then just go like that.
对吧?对,很好,然后像这样
Then you gotta sing Italiano. You go like that.
还要用意大利文唱歌,像这样
Then you slap it down like that.
然后像这样用力拍
Remember what I told you. You can do it.
记得我教的,你就能做比萨
Kate! We're ready.
凯特,开饭了
No shoes.
不准穿鞋
Okay.
好吧