It’ll only burn for a second.
只会难受一秒钟
Go on.
继续
And now that you’ve taken the oath, we get to ask you whatever we want.
你已经发过誓了,我们就可以随便问了
Oh, is that how it works? -And you have to answer.
是这样的吗? -你必须回答
Who invited her?
谁邀请你的?
You’re in time for truth or consequences.
你来得正好,现在是说实话还是接受惩罚游戏
I go first. Why aren’t you married?
我先问,你为什么没结婚?
Well....
嗯....
That’s poisonous.
那个(香烟)有害
I’m not married because...
我没结婚是因为...
I’m not. ...
我还没结婚
I was engaged to Patrick Watts.
我曾经和派屈克 瓦兹订婚
Everybody called him Leo, and I never knew why.
大家都叫他里奥, 我也不知道这称呼的由来
He was the first person that I ever danced with...
他是第一个和我跳舞...
or smoked with, got incredibly drunk with and-- ...
第一个和我一起抽烟, 一起烂醉如泥的人--
Well, a lot of first things.
总之,很多第一
We were 18 and getting married, Christmas of ‘41.
41年我们18岁,圣诞节的时候,我们正准备结婚
Then Pearl Harbor happened and everything changed.
珍珠港事件爆发了,一起都改变了
Everybody changed. And by June, he was sent overseas.
所有人也都改变了,6月,他被派到了海外
Did he come back? -Yes.
他后来回来了吗? -是的
Was he changed? -They both were.
他变了吗? -他们都变了