It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't.
我承认会很痛。
about that water being so cold.
水会很冷。
How cold? Freezing.
有多冷?非常冷。
Maybe a couple degrees over.
可能接近零度。
You ever, uh...ever been to Wisconsin?
你去过威斯康辛州吗?
What?
什么?
Well, they have some of the coldest winters around.
那里冬天很冷。
I grew up there near Chippewa Falls.
我在那里长大的。
I remember when I was a kid, me and my father, we went ice fishing.
我小时候跟父亲到威苏塔湖。
out on Lake Wissota.
在冰上钓鱼。
Ice fishing is, you know, where you.
冰上钓鱼就是。
I know what ice fishing is!
我知道冰上钓鱼是什么啦!
Sorry.
抱歉。
Youjust seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl.
你看来,比较少到户外。
Anyway, l, uh...
总而言之。
I fell through some thin ice.
冰层太薄,我掉进湖里。
and I'm telling you...
我跟你说啊。
water that cold, like right down there.
掉进那么冷的水里。
it hits you like a thousand knives stabbing you all over your body.
有如被千刀万剐一样。
You can't breathe, you can't think.
你没法呼吸,没法思考。
at least not about anything but the pain.
只能感觉得到痛苦。
Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in there after you.
所以,我不是很希望跟着你跳下去。
Like I said...
但我说过了。
I don't have a choice.
我没有什么选择。