There you are, ladies.
女士们,注意了
The perfect likeness of a Wellesley graduate.
一个韦尔斯利学院毕业生的真实写照
Magna cum laude, doing exactly what she was trained to do.
全优的成绩, 这正是别人教她做的
Slide.
下一张
A Rhodes scholar.
领罗氏奖学金的研究生
I wonder if she recites Chaucer while she presses her husband’s shirts.
我在想是否她在替丈夫 熨衣服的时候还在背诵乔叟的诗句
Slide.
下一张
Now, you physics majors can calculate the mass and volume...
你们这些学物理的可以来计算...
of every meat loaf you make. Slide. ...
你们所做的肉面包的质量和体积 下一张
A girdle to set you free.
给你们自由的束腹
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
What does it mean?
什么意思?
I give up.
我放弃
You win.
你们赢了
The smartest women in the country.
这个国家最聪明的女性
I didn’t realize that by demanding excellence...
我以前没有认识到,为了追求卓越...
I would be challenging.... ...
我会去挑战....
What did it say?
怎么说来着的?
What did it say?
怎么说来着的?
"The roles you were born to fill."
"生来注定担当的角色"