I guess I'm kind of hoping you'll come back over the rail.
所以,我希望你下来。
and get me off the hook here.
别让我为难。
You're crazy.
你疯了。
That's what everybody says, but with all due respect, miss.
大家都这么说,但是,说了你别生气。
I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship here.
现在挂在船尾,想做傻事的人可不是我。
Come on.
下来吧。
Come on, give me your hand. You don't want to do this.
手伸过来,跳下去可不好。
I'm Jack Dawson.Whew!
我是杰克·道森。
Rose Dewitt Bukater.
萝丝·狄威特·布克特。
I'm going to have to get you to write that one down.
你可能得写下来给我看才行。
Come on.
来吧,上来。
I got you! Come on.
我抓住你了!
Come on!
上来!
Help! Please!
救救我!
Help! Please!
听我说!
Please get me! Listen. Listen to me.
求你救救我!你得爬上来,快。
I've got you. I won't let go. Now pull yourself up. Come on.
我抓住你了,我不会放手的。
Come on. That's right.
来,这就对了。
You can do it.
你做得到的。
I got you.
安全了。