Yeah. Yeah, but he has flaws. He does.
但他也有缺点,有缺点。
He is flawed. What do you mean? Well, he hates cashews.
什么意思?他最讨厌。
which is weird.
吃腰果,很奇怪。
And sometimes he doesn't wear socks with sneakers.
有时穿鞋不穿袜,好白痴。
I just think that's gross.Jane. Jane, those aren't exactly deal-breakers.
那些不会扣分吧,珍,那些并不完全破坏交易。
Deal. Wh-What deal?
扣分、扣什么分?
I mean, nothing happened between the two of you tonight, did it?
你们二人没发生什么吧?
Did it? Well.
有发生?唔。
Oh. I got ya. Nice.
明白,很好。
Mmm. (Laughs) Fun.
有趣,很有趣。
Sounds fun. (Sighs) Dad? Oh, hey, sweetie.
爸?
How are you? Oh, you didn't have to.
乖女儿,你好吗?唤。
Tessie! Oh! Oh!
蒂莎。
Hi. Look at you.
看看你。
(Laughs, Sighs) Oh, Dad. This place looks exactly the same.
这儿一点也没变。
Now that's not fair.
看不见那新篷吗?
I got a brand-new awning. I just stripped and re-varnished all the woodwork. Look.
还粉饰了所有木器,我只是剥夺和再保险漆所有木制品。
New cash register. Digital. Oh.
新的数码收银机。
Wow, Dad. I'm sorry. I don't know how I missed all these.
对不起,爸,我怎么没看见。
remarkable improvements.
这些大改善。
Give me that: Let's go upstairs.
给我,上楼去。
There we go.
吃吧。
Dad, aren't we a little old for these?
我们吃这个不嫌太老?
No. Good, 'cause I love 'em!
不。
(Laughs) So, Tess, how long you here for?
很好,我爱吃。打算留多久,蒂莎?
One to two weeks, right? That's what you said.
一两星期,是吗?
Um, actually, it just depends on how a few things pan out.
要看能不能搞定咯。