Hey, they look fluffy.I get the big woolly one.
嘿, 他们看上去很蓬松柔软.我要大的蓬松的那个.
Wow...
哇...
Get ready to slice and dice boys.Knock it off Squint, wait for Captains' orders.
准备好切片剁肉丁了男孩们.打晕他Squint, 遵侯船长的命令.
Ahoy down there... how lucky are you. Do you know these waters are infested with pirates, right boys...
喂 在下面... 看你有多幸运. 你们知不知道海盗占有着这片水源,对把,孩子们...
Glad we found you before they did.
很高心在他们之前找到了你们.
Captain Gutt here to help.
船长快来帮忙.
You know, that's a nice monkey.
你知道, 他是只好猴子.
Look, we don't want any trouble. We just need to get back to the continent.
瞧, 我们不想惹麻烦. 我们只想回到大陆.
The continent... that pile of rubble...
大陆啊... 那都是瓦砾碎石...
My family's there so if you could just...
我的家人在那里所以如果你行行好...
Awww, your family... that is so sweet. I hope you said goodbye because there's no way back.
呃, 你的家人... 那可真是温馨. 我希望你们道过别了因为你可要回不去了.
Yes there is... don't you remember Captain. You can sail to Switchback Cove
是的 没错... 但是如果你不记得了船长.你可以顺着洋流
and catch a current back from there.Haha, steel-trap this noggin' is...
从这里回到Switchback Cove, 在慢慢地划过去...
Hahaha... thankyou Mr. Flynn.Oww.....
哈哈哈... 感谢你Flynn先生. 额OwO.....
See, I knew there was a way home.There is no home...
看, 我就知道我们总有办法回家的.你无家可归...
...there is only here and here, your ship belongs to me...
...你只有一条选择, 把你的船交给我...