Isn't that a Dixie Chick's song?
那是首南方小鸡的歌吧
You got it bad, huh?
你难以自拔 是吧
It's okay, honey. I understand.
没关系 亲爱的 我理解你的心情
I've been lonely since "Mad About You" was canceled.
自从《我为卿狂》被砍之后 我一直很寂寞
Wait.
等等
What about...dad?
爸爸...怎么样了
Can you believe it's been 10 years?
你能相信已经过去十年了吗
Wait, he died? I wish.
等等 他死了吗 我倒想
He couldn't keep it in his pants.
他在外面拈花惹草
Sorry, Janie. Fred...
抱歉 小简 弗雷德
Maybe you should talk to me about Stacy.
你可以跟我谈谈史黛西的事
I'm a good listener.
我是个很好的倾听者
I'd love that, Elaine.
我很愿意跟你聊 伊莱恩
Janie...
小简...
Make us some chamomile tea, will you?
给我们冲点甘菊茶 可以吗
Of course I will.
当然可以
The defendant, Mr. Detweiller,
被告德特韦勒先生
used the Choco-chunky chipmunk
利用巧克力矮胖花栗鼠的形象
to adversely affect my client's business.
给我委托人的生意带来了负面影响
Mr. Detweiller was well aware of...
德特韦勒先生清楚地知道...
was...
他...
M-Mr. Detweiller knew that...
德特韦勒先生知道...
uh...he...
呃...他...
Mr. Detweiller knew his cartoon
德特韦勒先生知道他的卡通片
would damage the reputation of the company.
会损害公司的名誉
We're asking to have it removed from the Internet immediately.
我们要求立即将其从网上移除