The Sistine Chapel.
西斯廷教堂
David.
大卫
Venus de Milo. And...
维纳斯女神像,还有...
Mona Lisa. ...
蒙娜丽莎
Thank you.
谢谢
This is gonna be a three-in-one shot. Ready?
一次3个,准备好了?
You didn’t even try.
你试都没试
This game is probably a no-no in the Better Homes and Gardens.
在《家居园艺》节目上是不会允许这种游戏的
Not that I have ever been in the better homes and gardens. Have you?
倒不是我去过那里才这样说的,你呢?
No. No, I’m just an old soldier.
不,不,我只是个老前辈
They don’t invite us.
他们没邀请我们
What do they say about them though?
他们是怎么说的?
Old soldiers never die. We just-- -They just...
老家伙不死,我们只是-- -他们只是...
become philandering ltalian professors. ...
变成了玩弄女性的意大利教授
That was below the belt. -That was unkind.
真阴险 -太不客气了
Deeply unkind.
极端不客气
You know, I don’t know how I feel about being a rebound.
我不知道失恋后立刻再恋爱是种什么感受
I’ll leave. –No, you don’t have to do that. –
我要离开 -不,没必要
I’ll get used to it.
我会慢慢习惯的
What are you doing? -Getting dressed.
你在干什么? -穿衣服