I had fun, and I’m not looking for anything serious.
我很开心,我可不想找什么严肃的事情来做
Why don’t you come down here and we can discuss it.
你躺下来谈谈
But as long as we’re doing whatever it is that we’re doing--
只要我们去做,不管是做什么--
Which we did pretty well, don’t you think?
我们都会做得很好,是吗?
No students.
别和学生搞
I’m serious.
我是认真的
I don’t want to teach a class wondering why a girl is wearing my perfume.
我可不想上课的时候寻思为什么 那女孩用我的香水之类的事情
Katherine, l-- -I need your word.
凯瑟琳, 我-- -我需要你的承诺
All right, you have my word.
好吧,我答应你
Okay. -Now can we change the subject?
好的 -现在我们可以换个话题了吧?
Talk about something a little more interesting?
谈点更有趣的东西吧?
Like breakfast.
比如早餐
You know, I make a mean blueberry pancake.
我会做简单的烤饼
I just put that shoe on.
我刚穿上那只鞋
I don’t think I know you well enough for breakfast.
我们还没熟到一起吃早餐的地步
I don’t know about that.
这我还不知道
So how does a guy get to know you better?
男人怎样才能更加了解你?
Well, let me-- That’s a good idea.
嗯--,那 是个好主意
Is that a battle wound you have?
那是打仗留下的伤疤吗?