I’m a sucker for war stories in Romance languages.
我很容易会为浪漫的战争故事着迷
Well, that’s pretty easy. -Yeah?
那很容易 -是吗?
I was in a village...called San Remo...
我们当时在一个叫做...圣雷莫的村子...
...the Krauts pounded us hard... ...
德国佬火力很强...
me & Stan... ...
我和斯坦...
you remember Stan? We were the only two left from our platoon. ...
你还记得斯坦吗? 我们是我们 那个排硕果仅存的两个
We heard a distant cry coming from an abandoned shed.
我听见远处的棚屋有人呼救
When night fell...
天黑的时候...
A trap it was?
是圈套吗?
Remember...
记住,...
invert your nouns and your verbs. ...
把名词和动词对调一下位置
Hungry? -Famished.
饿吗? -饿死了
Don’t say we can live on love. That’s how I missed breakfast.
别说仅有爱,我们就能生活 我现在很想吃早餐
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
What’s the matter? -Phillip and Vanessa Mclntyre.
怎么了? -菲利普和凡丽莎 麦克林特.
Parents of a friend. -You wanna say a quick hello?
一个朋友的父母 -你不想打个招呼吗?
No! No, I’ll be trapped.
不,不,我会脱不了身的
Damn it!
该死!
Could you seat us in the bar? -We’re only serving...
能在酒吧给我们找两个座吗? -下午,我们通常...
in the front part of the restaurant this afternoon. ...
只有前面开业