Well, I...
我...
It was everything.
是所有的事。
It was mywhole world and all the people in it.
我周围的整个世界,以及当中的人。
and the inertia of my life plunging ahead.
生活里的惯性,它不停地向前。
and me, powerless to stop it.
我却无力阻挡。
You would have gone straight to the bottom.
你可真是沉到底了。
500 invitations have gone out.
已经发出了五百张请帖。
All of Philadelphia society will be there.
费城所有的名流都会到场。
and all the while I feel I'm...
然而,这时候。
standing in the middle of a crowded room.
我觉得自己在人群中高声呐咸。
screaming at the top of my lungs and no one even looks up.
却没有人理会。
Do you love him?
你爱不爱他?
Pardon me? Do you love him?
什么?你爱不爱他?
You're being very rude. You shouldn't be asking me this.
你真没礼貌,怎么可以这样问题我?
Well, it's a simple question. Do you love the guy or not?
这问题很简单,你爱不爱他嘛?
Why can't you just answer the question?
就回答我的问题啊。
This is not a suitable conversation.
我们不应该谈论此事。
This is absurd. You don't know me, and I don't know you.
这太荒唐了!你我根本不认识。
and we are not having this conversation at all.
我们没什么好谈的了。
You are rude and uncouth and presumptuous and I am leaving now.
你非常无礼而且自以为是,我要走了,
Jack. Mr. Dawson, it's been a pleasure.
杰克..道森先生,真是幸会。
I sought you out to thank you and now I have thanked you...
我找你出来是要向你道谢的。
And you've insulted me.
而你却把我辱骂了一顿。
Well, you deserved it.
你活该。