Hey, I can wriggle my toe again... the important one... the little piggy who went to market.
嘿,我再也不能懂我的脚了... 重要的是... 那头小猪去了市场.
Wait, I'm talking again. Oh, I had so many things trapped inside of me that I couldn't say
等等, 我要再说一遍.哦, 我此刻心烦意乱思绪万千,难以说话
like "Hey, I'm not dead..." and why'd it hurt me in the eye but not in an ear.
比如 "嘿, 我没死..." 还有为什么受伤的是我的眼睛却不是耳朵.
I'll push him overboard, you guys say it was an accident.
我把它丢下船, 你们说过这只是个意外.
And why do males have nipples?
为什么男人没奶头?
I'm in... how about you Diego.
我来了... 你怎么样啊Diego.
Diego... Hey relax buddy Captain Crazy and his floating petting zoo are history. C'mon, we're finally heading home.
嘿冷静啊 疯子船长和他的流动动物园一去不复返喽. 来吧,伙伴们,我们终于要回家了.
I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't eat, can't sleep... Maybe I'm coming down with something.
我不知道自己怎么了. 寝食难安... 也许我得病了 .
Hohohoo... I know what you've got.... The "L" word.Yeah, leprosy.
吼吼... 我知道你怎么了.... 是 "L"开头的字母.有了, 是麻风病.
No Sid, no. It's four letters, starts with L ends with E.Ahha, lice...
不 Sid,不是别. 一共是四个字母啦, 首字母 L 尾字母 E. 啊, 是生虱子了...
No... Diego, my friend, is in love. Oh yeah... Love.
不... Diego, 我的好基友, 相思病了.哦我知道了... 爱情.
You mean with the pirate?... No.
你说的是和那个海盗?... 不.
Oh, Shira's gotten under your skin, c'mon admit it.
哦, Shira俘虏了你的心, 承认吧.
A rugged sabre like you...
像你这样一头粗鄙的剑齿虎...
A more rugged sabre like her...
再配上一头粗鄙更胜你一筹的母剑齿虎...
No, no, no, you guys are dead wrong.
不是, 不是, 不是, 你个大错特错.
Denial is the clincher... You're in love pussycat.
否认是无用的... 你这干柴烈火的小猫
Diego and Shira sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G...K.I.S.S.I.N.G...
站到树上去,接吻...接吻...
Real mature guys... real mature.
好邪恶啊伙计... 真的好邪恶.