I wanted to come with you...
我想和你白头偕老...
She's beautiful...
她真是美丽动人妩媚勾魂...
Sid... I adore a sloth who cares nothing about personal hygiene.
Sid... 我喜欢不爱个人卫生的树懒.
That's me... baby.
那就是我啊... 宝贝.
Granny... come to me Granny...Well... hello.
Granny... 到我这边来 Granny...好吧... 你好.
The wrinklier the resin... the sweeter the fruit.
一棵树的皱纹越多.. 所接出来的水果更甜蜜.
Woo... Granny like it... Granny like it very much.
噢... Granny喜欢这个... Granny非常喜欢这个.
Huh...? Guys, guys,
恩...? 伙计们, 伙计们,
aren't you paying... attention...
你们有木有...注意到啊
Manny, are you there?Ellie...?We're over here Manny.
Manny, 你在吗?我们在这儿 Manny.
This way daddy. I really need you.
老爸在这里. 我真的好想你.
I know honey, stay there...
我知道甜心, 呆在那儿...
I'm coming.
我过来.
You were right Manny, you're always right.
你是对的Manny, 你一直都是对的.
No, no, look I...
不, 不, 瞧我...
Wait a minute, Ellie would never say that.
等会, Ellie 可不会这样讲话.
Manny... Manny...No, no, they're not real... they're monsters.
不, 不, 他们不是真实的... 他们是群怪物.
They're Sirens, don't listen to them.
他们是女妖, 别听她们声音.
"Who can take the sunrise.... sprinkle it with dew"
"谁能真正欣赏日出.... 感受日出的恩赐"
No, they may look real but they're not,
不, 虽然看上去是真的但是她们却是假的,
they're going to destroy the ship.
他们是来破坏我们的船的.
Come my tiger, swim with me.
来吧小老虎, 和我一起游.
Sid.... I have a snack for you, uhuhbleh....And she cooks too.
我给你做了零食, uhuhbleh....她又烹饪了.
Sid... no!
别!