Right.Right.
好吧。
I thought you were leaving.I am...
你不是要走了吗?对啊。
You are so annoying.
你好烦!
Wait.
等一下。
I don't have to leave.
凭什么我得走?
This is my part ofthe ship. You leave.
这是我的地盘,要走你走。
Oh-ho-ho, well, well, well.
好好好。
Now who's being rude?
现在是谁无礼啊?
What is this stupid thing you're carrying around?
你拿的那是什么玩意儿?
So what are you, an artist or something?
你是干嘛的?画家吗?
Well, these are rather good.
画得还不错嘛。
They're, uh...They're very good actually.
画得,还真好。
Jack, this is exquisite work.
这可是很细致的作品。
They didn't think too much of them in old Paree.
巴黎的人不怎么喜欢。
Paris! You do get around for a poor
巴黎?你去过的地方可真不少。
Well, uh, uh, a person of limited means.
虽然你,你钱财有限。
Go on, a poor guy, you can say it.
就说我很穷,没关系的。
Well, well, well.
好吧。
And these were drawn from life?
这是真人写生吗?
Well, that's one of the good things about Paris.
这是巴黎的好处之一。
Lots of girls willing to take their clothes off.
女孩子们不怎么在乎裸体。