Miss! Miss Stone.
小姐!斯通小姐
This has been the most romantic weekend I may ever have.
这是我渡过的最浪漫的一个周末
Ever. And all that’s standing between right now and perfection...
目前唯一的障碍就是...
are the Mclntyres over there. ...
那边的麦克林特夫妻
Now, with the competition out there, a girl’s got to be able to move...
竞争如此激烈,女孩们必须偶尔...
a few mountains every once in a while. ...
做出一些惊人之举
I could use all the help I could get. -Come this way.
我必须利用所有能得到的帮助 -这边来
I fixed it. No more Mclntyres. -Thank you. Thank you.
我搞定了麦克林特夫妻了 -谢谢,谢谢
Let’s not talk about this. -All right.
不谈那个了 -好的
Hold your breath and
摒住气,--
And turn.
转过身来
Don’t forget to smile.
别忘了笑
Arms up.
举起手
Move together. Faster, Fran!
一起动起来,快!
When you surface, smile. -Come on, Connie!
出水的时候,要笑 -快点, 康妮!
How about we have a girls’ luncheon this weekend? Just us.
周末我们来个女孩聚餐吧,就我们
Where’s Spencer? -Away.
斯宾塞在哪儿? -出门了
I’m free. -I’m busy.
我没事做了 -我很忙
What are you doing? -She’s dating a psychoanalyst.
你在干什么? -她在和心理分析学者约会
Oh, really? -Who’s married.
哦,真的吗? -他是已婚的
Giselle! –Sorry, it slipped.
杰斯丽! -抱歉,说漏了