Let's rule the seas together...Aye, aye...
来一起统治大海吧...耶, 耶...
Nooo.... let me out...
不.... 放我出去...
Dad...
老爸...
How's that for an entrance.
那里作为入口怎么样.
Dad...
老爸 ...
Manny...
曼尼
I told you your father would never give up on us.Never...
我告诉你的你的父亲永远不会放弃我们. 永不...
Hey, I actually... Ow...
嘿,我其实... 哦OwO...
You know Sid, you're not such a screw-up.
你知道 Sid, 你并非是个捣糨糊的.
Aahh... really?
啊哈... 是吗?
Really!! You're a hero.
真的!! 你是个英雄.
You too Granny.Thanks lady.
Granny你也是.谢谢你女士.
So, still want me on your scurvy crew?
那么, 你们仍然欢迎我作为你们的一员吗?
You bet, welcome to our herd.
当然了, 欢迎加入我们.
Hey you... I can't believe you did that. Thankyou.
嘿 你... 我不敢相信你居然真的做到那事. 谢谢你.
Well, someone once told me that no matter what... you never leave a friend behind.
好吧, 其实是有个家伙曾告诉我说....无论发生什么也不要抛弃朋友.
All this sweetness is gonna rot my teeth...
噢我的牙都要酸死了...
if I had any.
若是我有的话.
Our home is gone...
我们的家园完了...
Where do we go now?
现在我们要去哪儿?