星级典句:
第一句:We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我们希望贵方能够做必要的安排以保证准时发货。
A: If you have no problem, let's get to sign the contract.
如果贵方没有问题了,我们就开始签合同吧。
B: We are satisfied with almost all of the terms.
我们基本上对所有的条款感到满意。
A: Any problems?
有什么问题吗?
B: We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我们希望贵方能够做必要的安排以保证准时发货。
第二句:And we hope you can write the time of the arrangements into the contract.
我们希望你方能够把这些安排的时间写到合同里。
A: Of course, we will.
当然了,我们会的。
B: And we hope you can write the time of the arrangements into the contract.
我们希望你方能够把这些安排的时间写到合同里。
A: Do you think that's necessary?
你方认为有必要吗?
其他表达法:
配船要小心,不要因为没有注意跟踪而被甩货。
租整船是需要专业的人员参与,不要认为自己的资格足够可以应付繁冗的条文合同。花些钱请专业人员是值得的。
Could you possibly make your delivery date not later than May?
你能安排在五月之前发货吗?
June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
六月份是我们销售的最好季节。如果他们的货物六月后抵达,我们将会错过销售季节。