I need to look through...
我必须要为博弈论
to the governing dynamics.
有所突破
Find a truly original idea.
找出它的原创理论来
That's the only way I'll ever distinguish myself.
那是唯一能让我出头的方法
It's the only way that I'll ever...
是唯一使我能成为...
Matter.
举足轻重的人物?
Yes.
是的
All right, who's next?
下一个是谁?
No, I've played enough "go" for one day, thank you.
我下够了 今天不玩了
Come on. -I... I hate this game.
来嘛 -我不喜欢围棋
Cowards, all of you!
你们都是胆小鬼
None of you rise to meet my challenge?
没人敢向我挑战
Come on, Bender.
宾达 别这样嘛
Whoever wins,so does his laundry all semester.
谁赢 阿苏就替他 洗一学期的衣服
Does that seem unfair to anyone else?
你们不觉得这很不公平吗?
Not at all.
不觉得
Look at him. -Nash!
你们看他 -纳什
Taking a reverse constitutional?
在研究反组织理论吗?
I'm hoping to extract an algorithm
我想找出一个演算法
to define their movement.
好替它们的活动下定义
Psycho.
神经病
Hey, Nash, I thought you dropped out.
你一直没去上课
You ever going to go to class or...
我以为你退学了...
Classes will dull your mind.
上课会使你的脑筋迟钝
Destroy the potential for authentic creativity.
也会破坏创造的潜能
Oh, oh, I didn't know that.
这我倒不知道
Nash is going to stun us all with his genius.
有一天纳什的才华会惊倒大家
Which is another way of saying
但这也可能是
he doesn't have the nerve to compete.
他不敢和我比赛的藉口
You scared?
怕了吗?
Terrified.
我被你吓呆了
Mortified. Petrified.
惊呆了 窘呆了
Stupefied... by you.
而且是目瞪口呆
No starch. Pressed and folded.
咱们就一战定英雄