1. 初次见面
Brief greetings:
简短问候:
Hi!/Hello!/Hullo!(for informal situation)
你好!(非正式)
Good morning/afternoon/evening. (for more formal situation)
早上好/中午好/晚上好。(较正式)
Extended greetings at the first meeting:
初次见面问候用语:
Nice to mee you. (Nice to meet you, too.) (for informal situation)
见到你很高兴。(见到你我也很高兴。)(非正式)
How do you do! (Nice to mee you.) (for more formal situation)
你好!(见到你很高兴。) (较正式)
2. 分离道别
暗示性道别:
I've got to be going now.
我现在得走了。
It's getting late. I'm sorry I must be going now.
不早了,很抱歉,我得走了。
I think it's time for me to leave now.
我想我该走了。
I'm afraid I must be off.
恐怕我得走了。
对暗示告别的回答:
So soon? Can't you stay a little longer?
这么快就走?不再呆会儿了吗?
Must you really be going?
真的要走了吗?
Do you really want to go?
真的要走了吗?
I won't keep you, then. Bye!
那我就不留你了,再见。
Must you? It's still early.
一定要走了吗?还早呢!
告别时的客套话:
Drop in again when you're free.
有空请再来。
Don't forget to give me a ring.
别忘了给我来电话。
Have a good day.
祝你度过愉快的一天。
告别时请人转达问候的客套话:
Please give my best regards to your family.
请向你们全家问好。
Best wishes to your parents.
请向你父母问好。
Remember me to your mother.
向你妈妈问好。
Mention me to Jim.
向吉姆问好。
Say hello to your wife for me.
请代我向你妻子问好。
表示“再见”的客套话:
Goodbye.
再见。
Good night.
晚安;再见。
See you (then)./See you later./See you soon./See you around.
再见。
See you tomorrow.
明天见。
So long.
再见。
Bye for now.
再见。
Take care. Bye.
多保重,再见。
Take it easy./Take your time.
慢走。
adj. 延续的,广大的,扩大范围的 动词extend的