It's cold...so cold it goes deep into your bones.
天气好冷,冷得连骨头都在刺痛,与想象的完全不一样。
There is one place I can go to find warmth. That is to think of you.
但是只要我一想到你就感觉到无比温暖。
I just wish I could be back there with you.
我真想回去守在你身旁。
Dear Rafe. I miss you so much.
亲爱的雷夫,我好想你。
It's so strange to behalf a world away from you.
离你这么远的感觉好奇怪。
What do you get for winning?
你赢到了什么?
Respect.
尊严。
So, why do you have to fight with your fists to get respect?
你为什么要靠拳头才能得到尊严?
I left my mama in Texas...and joined the Navy to see the world...become a man.
我离开在田纳西的妈妈……我加入海军是为了见见世面……成为男子汉。
They made me a cook. Not even that.
他们却叫我当厨子,连厨子都不算。
I clean up after other sailors eat.
我只是清洁工。
Two year, they never even let me fire a weapon.
两年来没碰过武器。