Do you know that there are several thousand tons.
这船用了很多我们家的钢铁。
of Hockley steel in this very ship?
用在什么地方?
Hmm. Which part? All the right ones, of course.
都是好地方。
Then we'll know who to hold account able if there's a problem.
如果有问题你得负责。
Where's my daughter? Oh, she'll be along.
萝丝呢?快来了。
There is the countess. Hello, my dear.
女伯爵在那里。
Good evening, Cal.So good to see you.
晚安,一直想这么做。
I saw that in a nickelode on once and I always wanted to do it.
我在电影上看过。
I'll see you at dinner.
亲爱的。
Darling? Surely you remember Mr. Dawson.
你一定还记得道森先生吧?
Dawson?
道森?不可思议。
Well, it's amazing. You could almost pass for a gentleman.
你几乎像个绅士。
Almost. Extraordinary.
几乎,真有意思。
My dear, it's delightful to see you.It's mad, isn't it? I love your perfume.
喔,亲爱的,很高兴见到你。太疯狂了,不是吗?我喜欢你的香水味。
What a remarkable voyage this is.
这趟旅程真有意思。
There's the Countess of Rothes.
那位是罗仕女伯爵。
And, um, that's John Jacob Astor...the richest man on the ship.
那是约翰·雅各布·阿斯特,船上最有钱的人。
His little wifey there, Madeleine, is my age and in delicate condition.
他太太玛德琳跟我一样年纪,她已经怀孕了,但她不想让人知道。