We were stationed at the Army Language lnstitute on Long lsland.
我们在长岛的军队语言学院
Closest we ever got to ltaly was the baked ziti at Mama Leone’s.
我们接触的意大利最多就是意大利面条
I don’t think Bill’s ever been to Europe.
比尔从没去过欧洲
I sure as hell haven’t.
我很肯定
Cheers.
干杯
Katherine!
凯瑟琳!
You okay?
你还好吗?
I met Stan.
我碰到斯坦了
Hell of a nice guy.
是个不错的家伙
Yeah. -What a talker.
是的 -喜欢唠叨
Yeah.
是的
We go back a long way.
我们说了很多以前的事情
All the way to Long lsland.
一直说到了长岛
Secret’s out.
秘密暴露了
What an incredible lie.
真是弥天大谎
I spoke the language, I had the uniform, people just assumed things.
我说德语,穿制服 有时候会胡思乱想
I didn’t correct them. I guess I should’ve done.
我没有改正,我想我该那么做的
I guess you should’ve done.
我想你该那么做的
Katherine, look, I’m sorry, okay?
凯瑟琳, 听着,对不起
I made a mistake.
我错了