Just give me a chance...
再给我个机会...
to straighten things out, okay? ...
一个改正的机会,好吗?
Why couldn’t you just be honest?
你为什么就不能诚实一点?
You don’t make it easy.
是你让我难以诚实的
You’re so perfect, you....
你太完美了,你....
It’s impossible to be honest with you. I....
和你在一起不可能诚实,我....
For you, it is. 对你来说,
是的
Well, it’s not just me, Katherine. Joan failed you too, right?
不仅是我, 凯瑟琳. 琼 也让你失望了,是吗?
That’s an awful thing to say. -I know, but it’s the truth.
不该说这个 -我知道,但这是事实
If you want honesty, I can be real honest.
如果你要坦诚,我会很坦诚
You didn’t come to Wellesley to help people find their way.
你来韦尔斯利学院不是帮别人找到生活方式
I think you came to help people find your way.
是让帮别人找到你的方式
I’m not accustomed to hunting you down.
我还不习惯到处找你
Elizabeth, look at me, please.
伊丽莎白, 看着我
I’ve spoken with Mrs. Jones. There will be no divorce.
我和琼斯夫人谈过了 不会离婚的
There’s always a period of adjustment.
会有一段时间来调整
I’ve assured her that you will try for a year.
我让她相信,你花一年来试试
Look at this, Mother.
看这个,妈妈
Spencer will try as well.
斯宾塞也会尝试的
According to her, he’s really very upset. You should call him.
据她说,他也很不安,你该打电话给他