Dusty, come here.
达斯丁,过来。
Maybe you should come back another time when you’re.
或许你应该换个时间再来。
Oh, no, I got it. You can come back.
哦,不,我知道了,你可以再来。
and then play it for us later, okay?
然后弹给我们听,好吗?
I really-- I’ve got it. It’s beautiful. Yeah.
我真的,我明白了,歌很美,对。
It is. Bye, Dusty.
没错,再见,达斯丁。
Jesus.
天啊。
Yeah.
对。
Oh, I almost forgot.
哦,我差点忘了。
I got you a little something right here.
我要给你个小礼物。
Okay. Now I know it’s a little dorky.
好了,我知道有点笨笨的。
but I had to do it.
但我不得不这么做。
So look at it.
来看看。
Will you put it on for me?
你能穿上让我看看吗?
Now? Please, please? Put it on.
现在?拜托,拜托了,穿上吧。
Okay. Quickly.Okay okay okay okay.
好,快点,好吧,好吧。
I think it’s gonna fit.Yeah.
我觉得会合身,对。
Let’s see.Okay.
来看看,好。
Here we go.Okay.
好了,好。
It’s a little snug.
有点小。
Oh my God, isn’t that so cute?
我的天哪,不可爱吗?
"Shakes come and go,
身边人来人往。
but friends are furrr-ever!"
但朋友是一生-一世!”
That’s adorable! Let’s go show my mom.
太棒了! 给我妈妈看看去。
She’ll love it. Let’s go show her. Come on.
她会喜欢的,我们去吧,快点。
Let’s not. No no. Come on.Chris, she’s gonna love it!
别,不要,行了,克里斯,她会喜欢的!
Just-- we’re busy!
我们很忙。