星型典句:
第一句:Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.
王先生,很遗憾我方不能接受贵方担任我方代理的提议。
A: Mr. Wang, we regret that we are unable to accept your proposal.
王先生,很遗憾我方不能接受贵方担任我方代理的提议。
B: Oh, I am sorry to hear that.
哦,很遗憾。
A: I am sorry too. But we are not prepared to appoint an agent for your district.
我也深表遗憾。但是我方还不想在贵方地区设立代理。
第二句:We are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
我方目前还没有设立独家代理的打算。
A: Since the market situation is not known to us.
因为我方不熟悉贵方市场的情况。
B: I know.
我明白了。
A: We are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
我方目前还没有设立独家代理的打算。
其他表达法:
拒绝申请方出任代理时要有礼貌,不要伤害对方的感情,并提出对方可以接受的解释。申请方也不能心灰意冷,要争取一切机会,并且保持风度。
We have already appointed another company agent in your territory.
我方已经在贵方地区任命了另一家公司作为代理商。
Sorry, we have already had several representatives of our products in your district.
对不起,我方在贵方地区已经有了诸多代理商。