Coffee, sir?
先生要咖啡吗?
I had hoped you would come to me last night.
你昨晚没来找我。
I was tired.
我好累。
Your exertions below decks were no doubt exhausting.
到下舱去当然很累人。
I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. How typical.
原来你叫那奴才跟踪我。
You will never be have like that again, Rose. Do you understand?
以后不可以这样。
I'm not a foreman in one of your mills thatyou can command.
我不是你工厂里那些任你使唤的工头。
I'm your fiancee.
我是你的未婚妻。
My fiancee? My fiancee?!!
我的未婚妻!
Yes, you are, and mywife!
没错,而且是我太太。
Mywife in practice if notyet by law, so you will honor me.
我们已有夫妻之实,你要对我忠实。
You will honor me the way a wife is required to honor a husband.
像妻子忠于丈夫那样。
Because I will not be made out a fool, Rose.
别人休想耍我。
Is this in anyway unclear?
这样会不会不够清楚?
No. Good.
不会。
Excuse me.
好,失陪。
Miss Rose! We had a little... accident.
萝丝小姐,刚出了点意外。
That's all right, Miss Rose.
没关系,萝丝小姐。
That's all right. I'm sorry, Trudy.
没关系,抱歉,茱蒂。
Let me help you. It's all right, miss.
我来帮你,没关系,小姐。
It's all right, miss.Tea, Trudy.Yes, ma'am.
沏茶,茱蒂,是,夫人。