She's all the lifeboat you need.
有她就够了。
Just keep heading a ft. The next stop will be the engine room.
继续往后走,接下来到引擎室。
Come on.
跟我来。
Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.
杰克,这行不通的。
I need to talk to you.No, Jack, no.
我不能见你,我有话跟你说,不行。
Jack, I'm engaged.
杰克,我已经订婚了。
I'm marrying Cal. I love Cal.
我要嫁给卡尔,我爱卡尔。
Rose, you're no picnic.
萝丝,你不是顶好相处的。
All right, you're a spoiled little brat, even
甚至有点骄宠。
but under that you're the most amazingly astounding
但内心里,你是我所见过.。
wonderful girl... woman...that I've ever known and...
最脱俗、最好的女孩。
Jack,I...No, let me try and get this out.
杰克,我,
You're, you're ama...
不,先让我说完。
I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works.
我也知道人情世故。
I've got ten bucks in my pocket.
我身上只有十块钱。
I have nothing to offer you and I know that.
没有什么可以给你。
I understand.
这我了解。
But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump, remember?
但我已不能自拔,你跳,我就跳,记得吗?
I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right.
我要确定你幸福,才能掉头。
That's all that I want.
我没别的要求。
Well, I'm fine.
我很好。
I'll be fine, really.
我会很好,真的。
Really?
真的吗?