There’s nothing to get.
其实没什么笑点。
What are we talking about?
我们在讨论什么?
We were just talking about a caveman.
我们在讨论一个穴居。
Who survives until the present time.
从远古生存至今。
As you said, what a chance to learn.
就像你说的,一旦我掌握了学习方法。
Once I learned to learn.
这是多好的学习机会啊。
Did you start the whiskey before we got here?
你在我们来之前喝过威士忌了吗?
Pretend it’s science fiction.
假设这是部科幻小。
Figure it out.
想象下。
Okay, a Very old cro-Magnon.
好吧,一个非常年迈的克鲁马努人。
Living until the present.
生存至今。
Oh!
哦!
What?
怎么了?
John just confided that he’s 14,000 years old.
John,刚刚坦白说他有1’4000岁了。
Oh, john, you don’t look a day over 900.
哦,John,你看起来不过900岁。
Okay, okay.
好吧,好吧。
All right, spock, I’ll play your little game.
好吧,彭祖,我来陪你玩。
What do you want? What’s the punch line?
怎样?点睛之笔在哪儿?
Every ten years or so, when people start.
每隔10年左右,当人们开始。
To notice I don’t age, I move on.
注意到我不会变老,我就会离开。
John That’s very good, that’s very quick, john.
很好,很直白。
I wanna read that story when you’re done.
你完成的时候我想要读读这个故事。