Okay, and speaking of really really important.
好了,说到非常非常重要的。
I have some good news.
我有好消息。
I’ve been recording for my new album.
我正在录制新专辑。
which I hope to have out early next.
我希望能够早点发。
I want that album. Hah! What!
我要那专辑, 啊!什么?!
No no no no. Listen to me very carefully now.
不不不不,现在认真听我说。
Samantha James? Yeah.
萨曼沙 杰姆斯? 对。
Samantha James is a crazy person.
萨曼沙 杰姆斯是个疯子。
Hey, you’re the one that used to diddle her, not me.
嘿,你以前钓过她,可不是我。
It was one date! And I ended up in the hospital.
只有一次约会!而我最后却进了医院。
Have you seen this poster? Huh? Have you seen.
你没看这海报吗? 啊?你没看。
this poster?Yeah, with the fruit.
这海报吗?对,还有水果。
This is the hottest-selling poster in the United States.
这是美国最热卖的海报。
People love her. They love her!
大家喜欢她,他们爱她!
Oh, who loves her?
哦,谁喜欢她?
MTV just got her a new reality show next year.
音乐台明年有一档她的真人秀节目。
We time the CD release with the show, we got a guaranteed hit
我们安排好CD发行的时间与节目同步,我们肯定赚翻了。
plus free promotion.
还有免费宣传。
She’s recording over-- - I know where she’s recording.
她的录音棚在,我知道她在哪里录音。
Good. Good. Make me happy.
好,太好了,让我满意。