All right. Promise me one thing, though.
答应我一件事。
lf l die before the summit.
我如果在半途不幸身亡。
use me as an alternative source of food.
你要把我当作粮食。
You're gross.
你好恶心。
lt's all real.
全是真实的,没有半点虚假。
Nothing you see on the show is fake.
这场秀绝不假。
lt's merely controlled.
只是经过设计。
Eat me, dammit. That's an order.
我命令你把我吃了。
Maybe just your love handles.
只吃小腹可以吧。
l have love handles?
我有小腹?
Yeah, litle ones.
有一点吧。
Truman, you're gonna be late.
楚门,你要迟到了。
okay!
好。
Good morning! Good morning!
早安,早。
And in case l don't see you, good afternoon and good night.
顺便预祝午安和晚安。
Morning, Truman. - Morning, Spencer.
早,楚门,早,史班瑟。
Hey, Pluto.
布鲁多,不要。
He won't hurt you.
它不会咬你。
l know. lt's just me.
我知道,是我的问题。
Get down.
下去。
Come on, Pluto.
走了,布鲁多。
What is it?
那是什么?