Sometimes I made the deal so convoluted...
有时我把交易弄得太复杂。
it was hard for me to work out
就连我自己。
if they were on the level.
也搞不清楚。
To keep authorities in the dark
为了避开执法人员。
I often spoke in code.
我通常使用暗语。
Rocket launchers were "mothers."
妈妈是火箭发射器。
The rockets, "children."
孩子是火箭。
The AK-47 assault rifle was the "Angel King."
AK-47自动步枪是天使王。
It's Yuri... Yeah. Well, Raoul...
我是尤里 嗯...是...拉伍。
Raoul, the Angel King will arrive tomorrow.
拉伍,天使王明天会到。
Hallelujah to you, too.
你也是,哈利路亚,呵呵。
The point is, if I've done my job right
如果我不出纰漏的话。
an arms embargo should be practically impossible to enforce.
武器禁运法根本无法执行。
What?
什么?
Okay, just slow the fuck down.
妈的,慢慢讲!
I can't understand you.
我不知道你在说什么。
Wha-What do you mean, tipped off?
“走漏消息”是什么意思?
They know where we are? Well, where are they?
他们知道我们在哪儿? 他们在哪儿?
Well, how long have I got? Not long?
我还有多少时间? 不多了?
What does that mean? Shit!
啥意思?妈的!
Do we try to lose them? On this?
要我甩掉他们吗? 用这种船?
Yuri, we have to get off this thing.
尤里,我们得避一避。
No. No one's going anywhere.
不,谁也不准离开。
Slow, dead slow. Buy me time.
减速,减到非常慢 给我争取点时间。
Yeah, it's Yuri.
是,我是尤里。
Get that fucking rag down!
把那个蠢旗摘下来!
I need another handle for this tub.
我需要另一个船名。
Something in our weight class.
和我们大小和吨位相当的。
You! Over the side.
你,快下去。
We're changing the name. Now!
我们要换名字了。
Yes, it's got to check out.
现在!当然要真的名字!
The way I look at it,
就我来说。
what's in a name?
名字不重要。