They thought that I was.
他们觉得我在。
Stealing their lives away to stay young.
偷走他们的岁数以便活得更久。
The prehistoric origin of the vampire myth.
这就是史前吸血鬼传说的起源。
That is good!
你太棒了!
First thousand years.
第一个1’000年。
I didn’t know up from sideways.
我是亲身经历的。
How do you know the first thousand years?
那么你怎么知道是头1’000年呢?
An informed guess, based on what.
有根据的猜测。
I’ve learned in my memories.
根据我记忆中获得的信息。
Most people can scarcely remember their childhood.
大多数人无法记住童年时期。
But you have memories of that time?
但你却能记得那个时期?
Like yours, selective.
像你一样,我有选择地记忆。
You know, the high points, the low points, trauma.
人生有起有落,也有心灵创伤。
They stick in the mind forever.
这些东西永远铭记在心。
Put down at 3 or 35, you still feel a twinge.
不管是3岁还是35岁,你都能感到疼痛。
Go on.
继续。
I kept getting chased because I wouldn’t die.
我不停地被追赶因为我不会死亡。
So I got the hang of joining new groups I found.
所以我找到了融入社会的窍门。
I also got the idea of periodically moving on.
我也想到要周期性地迁徙。