Cal insists on carting this hideous thing everywhere.
卡尔不管到哪里,都坚持要带着保险箱。
Should we be expecting him anytime soon?
他会很快回来吗?
Not as long as the cigars and brandy hold out.
只要还有烟酒,就不会。
That's nice. What is it, a sapphire?
很好看,是蓝宝石吗?
A diamond, a very rare diamond.
是钻石,很少见的。
Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls... wearing this.
杰克,也替我画一幅像那些法国女孩那样的画,我要戴着这个。
All right.
好啊。
Wearing only this.
我只戴着这个。
The last thing I need is another picture of me Looking like a porcelain doll.
我穿着盛装的画已经太多了。
As a paying customer...
付钱的是大爷。
I expect to get what I want.
我爱怎样就怎样。
Over on the bed...the couch.
到床上,沙发上。
Go... lie down.
躺下。
Tell me when it looks right. Put your arm back the way it was.
告诉我要怎么样比较好,手臂像刚才那样
Right.
好。
Put that other arm up, that hand right by your face there.
另一只手举起来到脸部。
Right.
好。