Did you see those guys' faces?
看到他们表情没?
When the ship docks...
等船靠岸。
I'm getting off with you.
我要跟你下船。
This is crazy.
这样太疯狂了。
I know. It doesn't make any sense.
我知道,这好像没什么道理。
That's why I trust it.
所以要这么做。
Oh, yes. Here, look at this.
喂,你看。
Oh, look at that, would you?
快看啊。
They're a bit warmer than we are. Well, if that's what it takes.
他们可比我们暖和。
for us to get warmer I'd rather not, if it's all the same to you.
若要我们俩那样子取暖,我可不要。
Bugger me!
我的妈!
Pick up, you bastards!
快接啊,混蛋!
Is there anyone there? Yes, what do you see?
有没有人在?
Iceberg! Right ahead! Thank you.
看见什么了?正前方有冰山,谢谢。
Iceberg! Right ahead! Hard to starboard!
正前方有冰山,
Hard to starboard!
快左转!
Turn, turn! Steady!
快转!
Full astern!
全速反转!
Hard over.
Helm's hard over, sir.
转到底。