Oh, my God. That was a close shave, weren't it?
我的天!好险!不是吗?
Smell ice, can you? Bleeding Christ.
还说你能闻到冰味,见鬼!
Note the time and enter it in the log.
把时间记录在航海日志。
What was that, Mr. Murdoch?
刚发生了什么事,默多克先生?
An iceberg, sir. I put her hard to starboard and ran the engines full astern...
是冰山,先生。我全速左转,
but it was too close.
但距离太近。
I tried to port round it but she hit and the...
再右转想避开,可是。
Close the water tight doors. The doors are closed, sir.
把防水门都关上,已经关了。
All stop. ye, sir!
停止所有引擎的运转,好的!
Find the carpenter. Get him to sound the ship.
派工匠去检查。
Yes, sir!
是!
Come on, let's get the hell out of here! Come on, hurry up.
快点,我们快离开这里!快!
Excuse me. Why have the engines stopped? I felt a shudder.
请问,引擎怎么停了?震得好厉害。
I shouldn't worry, madam. We've likely thrown a propeller blade.
别担心,推进器叶片掉了。
That's the shudder you felt. May I bring you anything?
所以会有震动,要来点什么吗?
No, thank you.
不要,谢谢。