Did you see anything?
你听见什么了吗?
I don't see anything now, do you?
我没看见,你呢?
If this is the direction the rats are going that's good enough for me.
老鼠去哪,我就去哪。
Please, sir, please. Everything's under control.
请大家安心,一切都在掌控之中。
You there. Sir, there is no emergency.
喂,没什么大事。
Yes, there is, I have been robbed. Get the master-at-arms.
有,我遭小偷了。去请纠察长。
Now, you moron! Yes, sir.
快去,笨蛋!是的,先生。
Hey, you're going to miss the fun. Did you see what happened?
嗨,你将错过有趣的了,你有没有看见发生什么事?
No, I missed it. Apparently, it hit over there.
没有,好像撞到那边。
Boiler room six is flooded eight feet above the plate.
锅炉间水深八尺。
And the mail hold is worse. She's all buckled in in the forward hold.
邮件舱更糟。
Can you shore up? Not unless the pumps get ahead.
破洞能补吗?抽水速度不够。
Have you seen the damage in the mail hold?
看过邮件舱没有?
No, she's already underwater. This is bad.
已经淹没了,情况严重。